The Kyoto Kagaku website ("this site") is provided by Kyoto Kagaku Co., Ltd. ("the Company"). By using this site, you have read and agreed to the conditions outlined below.
*Please understand that Site Policy and other related items are subject to change without prior notice.
All information posted on this site, including text, images, video, and diagrams, are protected under copyright law in each country, as well as other conventions, laws, and regulations related to intellectual property rights. The secondary use of this information, including full or partial reproduction or modification, is forbidden except in cases where use is permitted by the applicable laws and regulations or in cases where the Company has given explicit authorization to do so.
We make every effort to ensure that content posted on this site is accurate, but the Company bears no responsibility for how users choose to use the information provided.
Users are permitted to post links to this site. While it is not necessary to gain permission from the Company to post a link, notification of your intent to do so is appreciated. Also, please understand webpages may be taken down without prior notice.
Please refrain from actions that may cause a misunderstanding about the relationship between the Company and the source of the link, such as embedding the link in a way that makes this site seem like part of the source site, actions that use the link URL with the purpose of making illicit gains, and actions that use the link URL with the purpose of causing harm to the Company or a third party.
A cookie is a small piece of information that is sent from a website and is stored on the user's device, unless it is declined by the user. Cookies are used to make a site more convenient for future visits and by using this site, you are agreeing to accept cookies. Also, while cookies can identify a user's device and web browser, please rest assured that they cannot be used to identify a specific individual unless that individual has entered personal information.
Access Data Collection
This site uses Google Analytics to analyze access data. Specific information will be sent to Google automatically by the web browser used to access the site.
For details, please visit:
Information collected is used to improve the site and make it more user-friendly.
Kyoto Kagaku Co., Ltd. ("the Company") collects users' personal information in order to ensure the smooth provision of various services.
Provision of Personal Information
- When personal information is provided by a user, the Company shall announce, clearly state, or notify the user of the purpose of use (purpose, scope of use, contact person at the Company, etc.) of this information either in advance or directly afterwards.
- The Company shall announce or notify users of any changes to the purpose of use.
Handling of Personal Information
- Personal information collected by the Company shall be managed in an appropriate manner and any use or provision shall be within the agreed scope. This information shall not be disclosed or provided to any other third parties.
- Personal information such as business cards collected through the Company's normal business activities, personal information collected through the internet, official government gazettes, employee records, and the like, and personal information from questionnaires, enquiries and requests for materials, and applications for seminars or events may be used by the Company if necessary to contact an individual.
- The Company may use information within the scope of its business to ship products, carry out aftercare, and inform customers of new products and services.
- The Company never discloses personal information to third parties except under the following circumstances.
- Permission has been received from the owner of the information
- The handling of information has been fully or partially entrusted to an external business provider within the scope necessary for achieving the purpose for use
- It is required by a court order or permissible under laws and regulations
- It is disclosed in a form in which the identity of the individual cannot be determined
- An illegal action, such as an unauthorized access or other threat, has been carried out
Management of Personal Information
- The Company strives to manage personal information in an appropriate manner. Proper security management is practiced in order to safeguard personal information provided against leak, loss, or damage.
- In cases where the handling of personal information is entrusted to a third party, we practice appropriate oversight to ensure that this information is not leaked or redistributed, using means such as contract stipulations.
Legal Compliance and the Disclosure, Amendment, or Discontinuance of Use of Personal Information
The Company respects the right of users to control the use of their own personal data and we comply with laws, regulations, and other norms relating to personal information. Furthermore, our framework for managing this information also corresponds to these laws, regulations, and other norms.
We support an individual's right to refuse to the use of personal information in a transaction and right to opt out of a transaction without being discriminated against.
For requests regarding the disclosure, amendment, discontinuance of use, or any other such matter pertaining to personal information, please use the contact information below.
Contact for enquiries concerning personal information:
Please contact us from the Contact us page.
Content of enquiries may be referred to the relevant department within the Company.
Enquiries can only be accepted from the owner of the personal information in question or their legal representative.
Also, please understand that we may need to confirm that the individual making the enquiry is the owner of the personal information in question or their legal representative.
Sharing of Personal Information
Customers' personal information is shared between the Company's sales office within the scope that is permissible according to laws and regulations in each region. The handling of such information is as follows.
Personal data items shared:
- Name of groups, organizations, etc. that the customer belongs to and the address, telephone number, and email address of these
- Background to the enquiry
- History of attendance at exhibitions, lectures, etc.
Formulated: July 31, 2020